Monday, February 14, 2011

Coming Soon!!!!!

I am exited to announce that I will be launching my website by the end of this week (assuming all goes well :)! My new home will allow me to continue to blog and share recipes along with additional outlets for food fun such as a brand new podcast with my friend and fellow food activist Jerica Cadman of Shady Grove Ranch and much more.

The feedback from this blog has empowered me to branch out beyond blogging. You all have greatly encouraged me by the changes made in your own lives. In the past year I have seen parents go from feeding their kids pop tarts for breakfast to cooking up farm fresh eggs accompanied by a cold glass of fresh raw milk. Many of you are now getting a good majority of your food from farms and leaving behind the processed junk food at the stores. And I can proudly say there are more things fermenting on people's counters than there was one year ago today. And you all know my love for fermentation! I am so proud of you!

Stay tuned because good things are happening!

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you! My Valentines dinner just consisted of a cheese burger from Sonic but I am coming along ;)

    ReplyDelete