Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Texas Daily Harvest

You may have heard me talk about this dairy in my nutrition class or read about them on my blog. Now you can check them out for yourself. Their website is up and running now so pop on over, texasdailyharvest.com. You might be surprised to find that a store or farmer's market near you is carrying their delicious products. Archer's personal favorite is their Greek yogurt. My new favorite is their Gouda cheese that I tried for the first time last night. I made a cheese soup with the organic Gouda, fresh raw cream, homemade broth, and veggies. You can't do better than nourishing and amazingly tasty food! Don't forget, if you don't see your local store listed on Texas Daily Harvest's website, you can always ask your store to carry their products. Sprouts, Whole Foods, and small health food stores are always looking for high quality local products.

Click here to receive the Texas Daily Harvest newsletter. A certain dietitian that you know is writing articles for their newsletters ;).

Enjoy the harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment